- Marine Spatial Planning (MSP): New uses coming to Washington Pacific coast threaten our access and the health of coastal beaches. Ocean planning offers a unique opportunity to identify where sensitive coastal resources are located and where popular activities are occurring and then to plan for new uses while minimizing impacts to marine life, recreation, and other human uses. Chapter action would involve calling legislators/letter writing/basic advocacy as part of a statewide campaign to get 4 million dollars allocated to MSP.
- Statewide Bag Ban: Partner with Environment Washington on an effort for a statewide plastic bag ban.
- Environmental Priority Coalition: Conservation Works: Advocate to the legislature to pass the Conservation Works budget bill to allocate 400 million to issues related to toxic runoff and recreation opportunities in the Puget Sound.
- Expansion or finding niche within Rainwise/OFG-Partner with Urban Systems Design on either the Ballard of South Seattle projects.
- Work with the City of Kenmore to remove debris from shoreline to improve area for SUP.
- Cigarette Butt Disposal: Create signage to discourage smoking and encourage disposal of cigarette butts at public beaches